• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

    Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

    In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

    If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

I need a Acer Moniter cord


FPCH New Member
Sep 22, 2009
PC Experience
Some Experience
I need a Acer Moniter cord. My dog got a hold of the cord. Were can I get a new one.
Its a Acer flat moniter. Mfg. date 2001, Model #: FP536X2. Can anyone help me.


Jan 22, 2003
USA, Nebraska
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Hi mnew.

Monitor "cords" are standard items. You need to determine whether you need a vga or dvi (DVI-D, DVI-A, and DVI-I. DVI-D) is all. Any parts store or supplier will have them.

The same is true if you mean the power supply cord.

In any case based on the age I'm guessing your computer has a vga output. Is this what it looks like.
File:VGA port.jpg - Wikimedia Commons