• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

increase ghz

Jun 9, 2009
PC Experience
Some Experience
hi all is there a way to speed up my pc.
it runs ok but would like to know how or if i can make it quicker.
i have msi k9mm-v mobo
amd sempron 3400+
i went into bios other day it says min 200mhz max 232mhz i tried to put it on 232 but it would not boot, is there anything else i need to know on how to do this ?

Banned FPCH Member
May 23, 2009
PC Experience
Very Experienced
dont waste your time mate :) if you can install some more memory

FPCH Member
Oct 16, 2008
And if you need more speed after a menory upgrade swap your CPU for a faster one.