• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Incredimail not checking for messages any more

bluegeranium

FPCH New Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
Windows XP - Home Edition
I am having a problem with Incredimail. I recently upgraded to Incredimail 2 and it was working fine but then suddenly it is not automatically checking for messages.

Also if I go to Tools Options and try to change the time to check for messages it defaults to 2 minutes and the numbers only go up to 9 minutes!!

I have contacted Incredimail who have asked me to download the setup file which I did and also to delete the runtime folder nothing works.

Can anyone please help

thanks

I have windows xp and firefox

RandyL

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Hi blue.

Judging by the lack of response I'm guessing not many people here, including me, use this.

Using the Incredimail faqs or forums is probably the best way to start. However I did find this at IncrediMail Help Center: Email Account Settings Assistant - Additional Options

Include this account when receiving mail. This checkbox enables you to determine whether or not IncrediMail will check this email account for new mail. This is particularly useful when you have several email accounts but wish only to check specific ones for new mail when performing a Send/Receive action.

Note: You can also configure this option in the 'Mail Accounts' dialog, opened by clicking the 'Tools' menu and selecting 'Accounts...'.

bluegeranium

FPCH New Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
Windows XP - Home Edition
Thanks for the reply I had almost given up! I have already done that though!

I have been in touch with incredimail help who have told me to delete runtime file / send the date to them which I did uninstall/reinstall and still it goes on nothing works!!

I have also posted on the forums but no replies!

I am still waiting for another reply from the help center but don't hold out much hope! The only solution (I hope!) is to revert to Incrediamil