• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

installing games

dl

FPCH New Member
Can anyone help me?
I cant install any new games on my pc.
It wont recognise games that have not been installed.
Both CD-rw and DVD-rw drives will not recognise any new game disc, they will however recognise all current (old) games and dvds etc even if I uninstall the assosciated software and try to install an 'old' game, it works.
Its as if recently my account setting on XP has become limited, they are all however set to administrator level.
This I have changed to and from a few times, to no avail.
Any ideas?

Jamey

FPCH Member
Try creating a new administrator account. Login with this new account and see whether the game discs work correctly. If they do, you have a corrupted user profile. Post back here with your results and I can help you further.

hadfield

FPCH New Member
I am having problems with "windows vista" can any one help please.

I am getting "errorkillers"on my computer is this a spam because it wants me to "buy2.

I have errors on my computer that i can't solve can i get help from microsoft.
Please help.