• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

internet monitoring

wessel

FPCH New Member
hi guys,

please help a newbie like me. I log onto the internet via a server , but my paranoia is getting to me and i'm wondering if any one on the network can see the pages i've visited? Is there a way that they can monitor my internet useage? Can the system administrator see what i've been doing? Is my browsing history kept on the server?

Please help me....

Your ISP can see anything you do on the tinternet. You could tunnel a encrypted session to anonymising server but that would just make you look paranoid and/or suspicious.

Seriously, dont do anything illegal on the internet - they are watching.

danzil

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
if you are on a domain then chances are your profile is logged all you do is logged.
via group policy,this is very easy to set up at work i monitor all activity, web pages email etc in a corperate network.
it does all depend on your network
regards
danzil