• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Internet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sally

FPCH New Member
hello there,
got an annoying problem here. I'll start from the beginning. I opened port manually for my bittorrent program. And after some time yellow triangle turned on. I tested if my ports were still open, but they weren't, though im 100% sure they were. So i've changed the port for bittorrent to another one and opened it manually again on my hub. Few days later i see that its closed again! Any ideas whats causing this? One more strange thing i noticed when this happend, when im trying to send an email on yahoo.com with the attachment, im getting a "massage could not be sent due to connection problem " error.

Thank you for any ideas!

W

Wolfeymole

Hello Sally

Welcome to Free PC Help

Unfortunately we cannot offer any advice regarding Torrent software or problems ensuing from it on this site.
Torrent software is a Peer to Peer file sharing application as you know and primarily used for downloading items of an illegal nature.

Therefore this thread is closed with regard to that aspect but your email problem may relate to something else, please make a post on that in the appropriate forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.