• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

I've Broken Internet Explorer!

007bethany

FPCH New Member
I have accidentally blocked internet explorer from using the internet and can't find anywhere to unblock it.

I have panda titanium security and I thought i blocked it through that but can't find a list through that.

Where else should i try?

in the mean time i can still use outlook express for my email and i have a bt yahoo browser which works still.

Any ideas? (please excuse my bad grammar and punctuation, in a hurry to find an answer!)

007bethany

FPCH New Member
Now I feel like a total time waster!
Please ignore my post because I have somehow managed to find 'connection permission settings'!!!
Yey!!!! I have spent soooo many hours trying to find it and as soon as I ask for help I find it myself.
Let's all just hope I manage to find the list again next time I mess up ;-)

Thanks for looking anyway xxxxxxx

maynardvdm

FPCH Long Term Member
This thread appears to be solved and is now closed

If you are the original poster of this thread and need it re-opened, then please PM (Private Message) an Administrator or Moderator