• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

lenovo yoga android tablet

joehelferty

PC Experience
Some Experience
i bought this wee tablet for my parents in law a few years ago. they both were happy enough using it until it developed a problem recently. a relative tried unsuccessfully to fix it. i decided to try and return it to factory condition, using the instructions found online. unfortunately we are not sure of the google account used in setting it up and definitely do not remember the password. a friend of mine suggested that we are now more than likely in possession of a brick. any help would be appreciated.

Rustys

PC Experience
Very Experienced
How was the factory reset preformed?

What screens do you see?

What version of Android? Or make and Model of Device?

Can they log into any google accounts through the web browser on a computer?

tismehi

Free PC Help Contributor
PC Experience
Some Experience
I pressed and held the power and volume up buttons together until I got a list of options. I selected factory reset. Then rebooted.
I'm not sure what version if Android is installed on the machine but I know that it is a Lenovo Yoga 10". No one remembers the email or password which was used to set it up when I bought it.

Rustys

PC Experience
Very Experienced
Then you will have to create a google account using different email account on a computer then you should be able to use that on the Android device.

OR

If they have a G Mail account that can be used.

Top Bottom