• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

m1.2 solid state drive windows 10

del

PC Experience
Some Experience
i have an asus motherboard prime b350-plus iv,e just purchased an m1.2 solid state drive connected it in booted up
and i have two dvd writer drives now the asus dvd drive has stopped showing up tried alsorts so i took the m1.2 drive out
booted up and both of the dvd drives are showing ok now would be gratefull for some advice on this

KenB

Administrator
Hi and welcome to FpcH

I assume that you have Win10 installed on the SSD ?
After you boot up .....
Start - type in .....devmgmt.msc .... hit Enter
In Device Manager right click any optical drive listed > uninstall.
Shut down.

Then, with the DVD Drive connected - boot up again.

Windows should detect the "new" hardware and install the appropriate drivers.

Top Bottom