• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Malwarebytes update

PC Experience
Some Experience
I have Windows 8.1 and have Malwarebytes premium installed. It has been asking me to update to its latest version but whenever I click to allow it, nothing happens. It simply does nothing and there box goes off the screen. I have tried to download off Malwarebytes site but when I click to open the executable file, nothing happens. Any suggestions?? I pay for this, so I want the latest version

Thanks in advance.

KenB

Administrator
From what I can discover the latest version of MBAM is 3.6.1 - this came out on 19th September this year.

Which version do you have ?