• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Manager 2008

D

dorsil

Hello. I’m playing fifa manager 2008,me and my son have 2 different teams, I’ve been playing my team for weeks now, but I’m experience a problem, I went to play but when I pressed the load game option I didn't saw my game file, I checked the game folder and it was their, I renamed the game with the the good extension and it appeared on the load game menu, but when I pressed to play a blank screen appeared with this, manager 08 encountered a problem and need to close, I tried to play many times but no luck, then I tried to upload my son game and it loaded, what had been the case, can I load my game and play, what to do/

Thanks

JEBWrench

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
Windows XP - Media Center Edition
It sounds like your save game file may have been corrupted. (I've experienced that problem with EA sports-management games before)

Try renaming it to the way it was originally (when it didn't show up in the load game menu), then when you go to load the game, type in the game name manually.

D

dorsil

JEBWrench said:
It sounds like your save game file may have been corrupted. (I've experienced that problem with EA sports-management games before)

Try renaming it to the way it was originally (when it didn't show up in the load game menu), then when you go to load the game, type in the game name manually.
i did it allready,i did also system restore too,but no result

JEBWrench

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
Windows XP - Media Center Edition
The reason I ask is because some patches can make older save files unplayable - I had the same problem with Sports Interactive's NHL Eastside Hockey Manager.

The next course of action I can suggest may be to back-up your saved games and try reinstalling, or, if it will allow you, do a second install in a seperate directory.

The only problem with this may be that you lose all your pre-existing save data (I've experienced this in other companies' games, but never EA Sports).

D

dorsil

but my son had created another team and it is playable,my profile was wrong,i'll install it again and i'll see.

thanks for now