• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Microsoft Enhanced RSA Error

sara2475

FPCH New Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
I have got this error on a couple of my PC's can't open cryptographic provider: microsoft RSA and AES cryptographic provider. the keyset is not defined. Does anyone know what this mean's, i have XP service pack 3 installed thought this could have been the issue but hasn't worked. I need this error to be resolved so i can use a system otherwise i will not be able to do my work.

Ps: Am getting my PC's re done and new windows version in the next couple of weeks so need a short term fix

KenB

Administrator
Hi Sara and welcome to FpcH :)

I am not a user of the named software so I don't know how much help I can be.

I did find this - click here

Do you get an error code ?