• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Microsoft Money 2000

Normj

FPCH New Member
I have a new computer running XP Pro. all running OK.
When I installed the new PC, I put the hard drive from my old PC into the new one, called it Old drive, just for filing. The old PC was Windows Me.
I had M/S Money on the old PC, can I run this on the new PC (XP Pro??)

Could you help please.

danzil

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
yes you can run microsoft money,
all you need to do is browse the secondary drive then go to (d: being old drive)d:programme files)microsft money find the main execuable then right click it then click "send to, desktop create shortcut",this will then load from your old drive.be aware though wat you delete from your old drive because this may cause it not to run.
do you not have the disc for ms money. do you have a license key for it. if so what version are you running.
regards
danzil