• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Monitor.

Simon46

FPCH Member
Hi All.

I have been having this problem for a long time now.

My computer screen when its in dark places comes up with white over the top which is very difficut to see. When I phoned up to ask about it they just said try a differnt monitor and let us know, cause it could be ur montior or ur pc.

I can not try it on another monitor cause I not got one lol.

Do any of you ahve any ideas what it is.

Cheeers Simon

W

Wolfeymole

Hello Simon

Welcome to Free PC Help

Well whoever you rang were about as useful as a chocolate fire guard however may I ask that when you say "My computer screen when its in dark places......", do you mean when the screen is dark or you have the room lights off?

Can you also elaborate on the wording "White over the top" please.

Can you borrow a monitor from a friend?

You could also take your monitor to a friends and plug it in to his pc to detect whether your monitor is faulty.

Simon46

FPCH Member
Hi.

Its nto just my cover screen. its everything i go onto even the internet.

how do i add pics cause i iwll take a screen shots.

Cheers Simon

Simon46

FPCH Member
I am stuck again its nto working i am trying to upload but the file is there and when i open it the picture is not there.

NO the screen where the black is on the screen as in colour it comes up with a fuzzy white line i think, it is my graphoics card is that right

Where is is white the screen is ok

Simon

W

Wolfeymole

When your in Photobucket you need to direct the upload to where your file is, My Documents for example.

If your still having problems then email me the picture and I will put it on the site ok.

Simon46

FPCH Member
Hi.

How do i chnage it so that i dont use the card and see hoe that works.

Going to ask my mate if i can lend her screen tomorrow

Cheers Simon

Simon46

FPCH Member
Hi.

My computer was fine when i used my mates screen.

So i phoned them back and they are sending the screen off for repair.

Thanks for all the help.

Simon