• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

MS Edge not able to load Unreal Engine website

wshorten

FPCH New Member
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Although Google Chrome (Version 90.0.4430.212) has no problem opening it, Microsoft Edge (Version 90.0.818.66) refuses to land on the website: unrealengine.com. It maintains a blank screen while perpetually trying to load the homepage every 0.5 seconds. At the bottom of the browser window, the following messages keep cycling through:

Waiting for cache...
Waiting for clientstream.launchdarkly.com...
Waiting for tracking.unrealengine.com...

When I type in the URL unrealengine.com and hit return, the URL automatically switches to unrealengine.com/id/logout?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.unrealengine.com%2F . If you inspect the code, you'll see that three separate scripts require preloading.

This is the first time that Edge has had any problem loading a website. Any help with discovering the issue would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Starbuck

Admin & Security Team
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Hi wshorten,

Not sure why you are having those problems.
I just tried the website using Edge without any problem ......

unreal.png

KenB

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
It is OK for me too.

You could try deleting the cache and cookies in Edge to see if that is causing the problem.
click here

You may need to login to sites like this one again that need a name and password.

Top Bottom