• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

MSN timing

walt

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Operating System
Windows XP - Home Edition
I know it should be down to the child and parents, but so we don't have to go through the ordeal of tamptrames etc. Do you know of a way that I can put a time limit on MSN and password protect it as well?
Any help with this matter will say a lot of problems with a 18 year old trying to do his A levels
Walt

W

Wolfeymole

tamptrames?

Do you mean temper tantrums Walt?

Is your 18 year old spending far too much time on MSN Messenger etc?

walt

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Operating System
Windows XP - Home Edition
Hi sorry about that. Yes temper and yes he is and really spending too long on it without doing his homework.I know he is 18 and his life, but he will only have one shot at this.
Walt