• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

my secure sites-help needed

tonytagg

FPCH New Member
I can't seem to access my secure sites,every time i click on a login page it tells me that internet explorer cannot display the webpage,this as only started to happen in the last few days after previously having no problems,i'm currently on windows xp

Jamey

FPCH Member
It's impossibly difficult to diagnose the problem without more information, like what background running applications and services (anti-virus, anti-spyware etc) that you have installed, the version of Internet Explorer, the service packs you have installed for Windows and so on.

The best idea I can give is for you to simply switch to a better web browser; I recommend Mozilla Firefox. It's very unlikely that anything of the sort will ever happen with Firefox.