• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

need help cant seem to stay connected

ahsun

FPCH New Member
Hi,

As i'm writing this, i might just loose internet connection.. and have to restart my laptop.. this seems to be happening now.. i believe i have some sort of virus on my machine.. my cpu usage is usually at 75% constantly. i keep getting disconnected from my wireless network even though i have excellent signal strength.. please help.. my pc has been acting very weird lately, i use firefox and lately all of a sudden the windows start to pop up and minimize by it self, it has slowed down quiet a bit, like busy running something in background. please help.

AdvancedSetup

FPCH Long Term Member
Hello ahsun and welcome to the board.

Well, probably the quickest, easiest thing to do is download an AntiMalware application and scan your system to see if it can find and or clean it up for you.

Please download both of these applications and run them to ensure your system is clean. Make sure you allow both of them to update their definition files before the scan.

http://malwarebytes.org/
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.03 (1.24MB)

http://www.superantispyware.com/
Download SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (5.64MB), Version: 3.9.1008

Let us know how the scans go and if they did find something were they able to remove it and your system work okay now or do you still need ***istance.

Rusty

Banned FPCH Member
Hello ahsun and welcome to the board.

Well, probably the quickest, easiest thing to do is download an AntiMalware application and scan your system to see if it can find and or clean it up for you.

Please download both of these applications and run them to ensure your system is clean. Make sure you allow both of them to update their definition files before the scan.

Malwarebytes.org
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.03 (1.24MB)

SUPERAntiSpyware.com - AntiAdware, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware!
Download SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (5.64MB), Version: 3.9.1008

Let us know how the scans go and if they did find something were they able to remove it and your system work okay now or do you still need ***istance.
Yup.I highly recommend Malwarebytes Anti Malware.