• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

    Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

    In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

    If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Network Pair splitter into telephone port


FPCH New Member
Jun 25, 2007
Is it possible to wire a cable from a network pair splitter into the back of a normal bt phone socket??? If so what is the wiring configuration to do so??


FPCH Member
Jun 29, 2007
PC Experience
Operating System
what is it exactly you need to do..please explain in more detail.....
be aware of the implications of wiring into the back of the BT box you need to be an authorised BT engineer or get permission becuase BT own those boxes.(i may be wrong,,,but we need to get permission when we wire adls,voip etc).