• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

new laptop with W10 and plagued with adverts

mij

Valued Donating Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Aha! That is why I cannot see them here - it's a different thread! DOH! Sorry, I am discombobulated.

I had a pullmanery embolism, SWMBO had two heart attacks then a triple bypass operation and her daughter and husby have been staying to help. Between the visiting, homecoming and follow up scans I am unsure whether I am coming or going.

Perhaps this week I'll be able to tackle the older W7 machine with the poorly power supply.

I will return to that thread for the power supply.
Jim.

KenB

Administrator
Hi Jim - sorry to hear that you and SHMBO have been having health problems.
I wish you both a speedy recovery.