• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

OMG He walks on water!

Seth

FPCH Long Term Member
Operating System
Windows Vista - Home Premium
Rent a pool, pay some actors, and install some plexiglass forums placed a couple of feet apart.

The comments are most humerous.

JEBWrench

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
Windows XP - Media Center Edition
But still, nice effect. Though I think the beachball may have bounced off his path at one point. :p

JEBWrench

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
Windows XP - Media Center Edition
Ah, to be elderly. Respected and acknowledged by today's youth and society, and to periodically sneeze one's own head off.

A very less lame one, and one that I'm sure is great at parties. :p

help4me

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
Windows Vista - Home Basic
It's like all those magic tricks you see and wonder how did they do that! :)

It's really fun to learn a few simple ones and amaze the heck out of kids ( and even a few adults ;) )