• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Open office not working

KenB

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Hi Jim

In the Search Box type ......msconfig ....... hit Enter
Is there anything there relating to Amazon ?

mij

Valued Donating Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
The open-reach engineer was booked for this morning from 08:00 to 13:00. He found a couple of faults here. We were missing a filter at the main feed (it's a tangle of wires as it accomodates an emergecy thingy in case we have a fall) Also we had an old connection that was no longer needed - so that was got rid of ( yes we had two phones at one time).
Having got rid of a proggy I was surprised to see a 'clip board' that I had copied from a 'print screen' of that proggy, pasted to an open office text page. It stayed no-matter what i attempted.
Jim.

mij

Valued Donating Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Thanks KenB.
You said
In the Search Box type ......msconfig ....... hit Enter
Is there anything there relating to Amazon ?

Nope, nothing related to amzon at all. In facf there is nothing at all there. Should there be? Is it not clearing the clip-board thingy after each use?
Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

KenB

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
msconfig should show you what is in the Start-Up.
I should have asked you to click on "Start-Up" after typing ......msconfig ..... and hitting Enter - my error :(

You should see this:
1623254356677.png

If you look in "Start-Up" is there anything there relating to Amazon ?

Top Bottom