• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

orange email

RandyL

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Hi michelangelo;
If I understand right you only have trouble typing in the @ symbol on your email account. It does work otherwise? Sorry I am not familiar with orangemail.

RandyL

Santa

FPCH Member
Hi michelangelo, and welcome to Free PC Help,
As RandyL asked, do you have trouble typing the @ symbol everywhere? Or is it just on the Orange website? I have an orangemail account and I have no trouble typing the @ symbol when I want to access my emails.

Also, does any other character show up when you try to type the @ symbol? Inverted commas, for example? This would imply that the language settings of your keyboard are incorrect.
If not, I'll have a rethink.

Liam.

W

Wolfeymole

As Santa said if you try to type @ (second key to the right of L) but get " then you have and american keyboard layout.
Go into Control Panel/ Regional and Languages and hit the Languages tab then Details you can change the input language for your keyboard.