• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Page cannot be displayed...HELP!

goldenrooster96

FPCH New Member
Hi all, I hope somebody may be able to help me resolve my problem.

When I try to log in to certain websites (coral.co.uk for example). I enter my username and password and hit enter and it gives me a 'Page cannot be displayed'. This seems to also affect my logging in to my e-mail account on hotmail and various other things which require a username and password.

I am really not too clued up when it comes to things like this so I am a little stuck for ideas as to what to do.

I use Windows XP Home Edition on a Sony Vaio Laptop. I use a modem with an ethernet connection at 2mb.

I have only had this internat connection for 8 weeks. What I do know is that is was working up until 4-5 weeks ago so I guess it may be something I enabled or disabled perhaps?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

goldenrooster96.

danzil

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
have you tried a system restore back to before this happened.
start>all programs>accessioreies>system tools>system restore
choose a date before this happened then click ok
regards
danzil