• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Pc crashes when i connect my nokia 6280 or just the sd card

maxybrown

FPCH New Member
Hi
I have successfully connected my nokia 6280 through usb before to my computer and took pictures fromit onto my pc. However when I go to do it now my computer just keeps restarting itself. I do not have any problems with it when it is in my phone.

I bought a mini sd adapter and put it into my computer sd slot but the same thing still happens.

I have read somewhere that it can happen when you keep deleting pictures then taking more without re formatting it. Could this be the case?

I really want to get my pictures off the card then I can re format it! I can send the pictures via mms to email but this would cost me a small fortune as some of them are high quality. Someone must be able to help me please!