• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

pc freezes whilst encoding dvds

barrabbas

FPCH New Member
recently my pc has started freezing whilst making dvds it gets a few minutes into the encoding process then just freezes. i was running windows xp x64 and nero to make dvds. i have even updated my pc to windows vista ultimate and tried using roxio media suite 9 aswell as the latest version of nero to make dvds but pc is still freezing during the encoding process.
any help/advice would be much appreciated.

danzil

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
glad you have found the fix.....thank you for posting back the solution,this may help others.
kind regards
danzil