• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

pc help

michelle1971

FPCH New Member
PC Experience
Beginner
Operating System
Windows XP - Home Edition
hi could anyone help me,everytime i load my internet page i try to type but it wont let me all that happens is on google it opens another little box to write in but still wont type anythink,its not the keyboard as ive plugged in two,but the sames happened,

KenB

Administrator
Hi again

Which browser are you trying to use ? ( Internet Explorer ? )

Do you have a different browser on the system to try ?

====================

Boot up in Safe Mode with Networking.
Switch on ....constantly tap F8 about once per second .....select the above from the list of options.

Does it do the same in Safe Mode ?