• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

PC Restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeman0000

FPCH New Member
Iv got a problem when running a trainer or simler app my computer restarts. Iv got 4 format cd's one of which works and can run trainers, two crash and restart when i run them and the last one errors when scanning the cd, the one that works has malware on it so every time i use it i only get a day or two out of the pc before i need to format again so i need to be able to fix this issue. Iv run a virus scan on all the trainers and they are fine, no probs :) i just don't know why it would restart.

Also the trainer does pop up just before the pc restarts. so it does run, all be it for less than a sec.

Weeman0000

FPCH New Member
Well iv got about 2 copys of windows xp pro SP2 which one of them doesn't work, errors when scanning the cd before formating, one xp corp which works but is the same as this one, cant run trainers, and one vista that i never use because every xp user knows its you know what :)

The one im using atm is Windows XP Pro SP2 2002

Weeman0000

FPCH New Member
Only the vista is not legit but i don't use it, the 3 XP ones are bought and legit :) if thats what your asking.

The vista one is my friends, only use it to try vista out but none of the XP games ran on vista because of driver mismatches.

Would having viruses cause the pc to restart? even if the trainer wasn't a virus but say i had some would that cause it?

W

Wolfeymole

Yes that's what I was asking.
As has already been pointed out to you we cannot offer advice on any matter when illegally copied software is involved.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.