• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

pc will keep make the same noise repeatedly on boot up.

daveydingle

FPCH New Member
Hi. Having some fun with my packard bell imedia desktop recently .. It began with it crashing on sunday afternoon(screen freezing) and it lost the lights to the keyboard and the mouse. When i re-started it , it would only get 2 seconds on the initial boot with the fan kicking in and you think it's going to get going,and then it just goes in to one second boots and repeats it's self constantly. It doesn't disturb the screen (switch it on) and there is no lights on the keyboard or mouse but the light on the powerbutton and the blue cell above it flashes in the one second boosts to match the fan. I only managed to get the pc to boot up correctly once, and it didn't activate the mouse or keyboard . Any ideas?