• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

PDA's

I

imported_Mike

I’ve decided against the idea of a Mac Mini for the time being. I am going to get a PDA instead. I would use it a hell of a lot more than a Mac anyway.

I’ve been looking for a relatively cheap, but packed with features PDA, and i have to give it to them, Dell (shudders) have done an excellent job. I normally hate Dell, but I’m prepared to make an exception. I have ordered a Dell Axim X30 624mhz PDA with Bluetooth and WI-FI. I was originally looking for HP iPAQ’s which I love completely, but somehow Dell has turned me towards them. Although the HP’s are great, sexy and just brilliant :), only the top notch specs had wireless and Bluetooth.

The Dell with a grand price of £204 from eBay brand new :D Not too bad.

Will see how Dell PDA's compare to their computers, can only hope for the best :)

Mike

Good choice, I have to say.

Dell PDAs are really good, and I have had a couple with no problems - definately better than their PCs. Built in WiFi and Bluetooth are essential.

Let us know how you get on.

Andy

I

imported_Mike

Hey,

Well i have finally got it today and I have to say I am very pleased :) in fact I am lying in bed writing this now.

love it!

Regards,
Mike