• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

photo help

marko50

FPCH New Member
let me start by saying hi to everyone first and i would appreciate any help you can give me will here it go's i have a fuji finepix s700 and a centrios digital camera that came with the computer now everything was working fine until i went into fuji photo shop and was scrolling down and seen a folder with nothing in it so i thought and DELETED IT now i can't get my pictures off my fuji s700 but i can off the other camera when i connect my cable to the usb port and turn it on a window comes up and says
on the top fuji s5700 s700 select aprogram to run but there is no program in box to run and also i am getting a box now that says RUNDLL
ERROR LOADING C:\program files\commom files\ paretologic\uus2\uus.dll
I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME AND THANKS

ONY

Free PC Help Contributor
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
Hiya and Welcome to Free PC Help marko.
Please be patient and someone will be along to assist you. :)

W

Wolfeymole

Hi Marko

Welcome to FPCH

Do uou have the software that came with the fuji?

If so just reinstall it.

maynardvdm

FPCH Long Term Member
Hi

Welcome to Free PC Help.

You can try a system restore to a date before you deleted the directory.

Last edited:

marko50

FPCH New Member
hi i have tryed tthe software 3 times still nothing that window keeps poping up select a program but there is none to chose from and i tryed to use my restore but it will not let me go back to any back date

Seth

FPCH Long Term Member
Operating System
Windows Vista - Home Premium
Plug in the Fuji and ignore the error for now.

Double click "My Computer" and you should be able to see the camera. Right click on the camera and choose "Explore". You might have to double click on a couple of folders, but your pictures should be there. Now copy and paste those pictures onto your computer.