• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

please help im going crayzeeeee

useless@pcs

FPCH Member
could anyone please help me

i recently lost all power to my pc due to the power supply going down, i gave it to a friend who 'supposedly' fixed and just seemed to cause further damage!
i have since bought a new power supply which my (electrician) cousin fitted for me and it seems to be working ok however i cant find this out for definate as my monitor will not come on when everything is connected all the lights are flashing in the right places on my tower but nothing is coming onto the screen when we unplug the tower the screen then works fine saying either no cable connected or no signal

i have had these problems for about 3 months now and im slowly but surely going crayzeeeeee over it all so if anyone can help me with this please contact me asap

many thanks!!!!

When a cheep psu blows it can take anything with it. I have seen a whole computer fried by a bad psu. Either take it to a computer shop for repair or try replacing the video card.

Dave

useless@pcs

FPCH Member
it doesnt matter thanks im gonna buy a new pc for xmas but there was nothing really wrong with the pc until the power supply blew up it was the same one that had been in the system since i orig bought it and the new power supply wasnt exactly a 'cheap' one ive had views that it may be the motherboard too but i have had enough and sucumbed to the fact a new one is needed.

brainless

FPCH Member
useless@pcs said:
could anyone please help me

i recently lost all power to my pc due to the power supply going down, i gave it to a friend who 'supposedly' fixed and just seemed to cause further damage!
i have since bought a new power supply which my (electrician) cousin fitted for me and it seems to be working ok however i cant find this out for definate as my monitor will not come on when everything is connected all the lights are flashing in the right places on my tower but nothing is coming onto the screen when we unplug the tower the screen then works fine saying either no cable connected or no signal

i have had these problems for about 3 months now and im slowly but surely going crayzeeeeee over it all so if anyone can help me with this please contact me asap

many thanks!!!!
make sure the vga cable from your monitor to the pc is properly seated - pins in holes, then screw both securing screws in the full way. It appears the problem is with the connections; If no luck here, try another cable. Make sure the vga port on the back of the case is not loose. Good luck