• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Please Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

death2furby

FPCH New Member
I Have A Radeon X800 Xt.i Was Installing A Game. I Got Up To Get A Drink And When I Returned My Screen Was All Pixelated And With Many Diffrent Colors.whenever I Hit A Key, Most Of The Time The Colors Change. I Know Its Weird. Evertime That I Restart The System, It Goes Straight To The Pixelated Screen Right After The No Signal Input Box Disappers.

My System Stats:
Amd Athlon 64 Bit 3200+ At 2.0 Ghz
1564 Mb Ddr Ram
Radeon X800 As Stated Above Aiw Edtion
Asus A7v Delux Mb
Soundblaster Live Audion 5.1

I Have No Idea Where To Start To Fix This Prob Please Help E Mail Me With Any Questions

RandyL

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Hi death2furby;

I will venture that you are using Windows XP.
Try the obvious first. Try using System Restore.

If that doesn't work try reinstalling the original video drivers.
I think XP has an option to revert to original drivers also.
I don't have XP so I am going on memory.

You might also try going to add/remove programs in the control panel and see if the GAME is listed then uninstall it first.

Just some guesses for now;
RandyL