• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Printer problem

KenB

Administrator
I have an old Win7 machine - I will see if I can get it to boot up to investigate "Libraries" further.
Back soon.

KenB

Administrator
Sadly I do not have a "Libraries" option on my Win7 machine.

Try this:
Open "Documents" under the Libraries heading [ see above images ]
See if you can print a document from here.

==================

Try this too:
Open "Pictures" under the "Libraries" heading
Double click on a thumbnail image
This should open in the default program.
There should be an option to print from here. [ File ( top left ) ...... Print ]
Or you could hold CTRL down and press P

Last edited:

Rustys

PC Experience
Very Experienced
If I may jump in see if this helps narrow some if it down. I may not be able to respond much due to fire season.

You stated that there is an error message when you attempt to print pictures.

Have you gone into the Event Viewer to see what the error was? You may need to do a new test and then look for the time and date this way you do not have to read each one to find it.

Look under Printer and Devices and make sure that your printer is the Default.

I could have missed it what is the default program that is used for the picture that you are attempting to print. You may have to open one if the pictures to find out.

Do you have another user on that system that you can log into and see if it experiences the same issue?

Top Bottom