• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Problems after restore

Seamusm

FPCH New Member
Hi all
I have an emachine and use windows XP

In one of my less bright (oft repeated) moments I decided to restore my PC which worked fine and used PC Angel. This put everything back to day 1 but I lost everything.

A back up was made of everything and is in my cdrive but I done know how to reload it.

Hope someone can assist

Thanks in advance

Seamusm