• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Ram

JenniferEdieRose

FPCH New Member
Hello, I'm new!

Anywho, I've had an on going problem since i've recently got BT broadband and since i've got it i've noticed just how slow my whole computers been as well as internet. I called someone and they said its probably your RAM. But when i had talktalk a few months ago everything was fine, i.e i could have six windows up and now i can hardly have 1.

I really need to find out info on RAM and to find out on my comp where RAM memory levels are and what they are at. Hope someone can help me PLEASE! Thankyou!!!

Make sure your antivirus is working, download and run spybotsd + superantispyware

How much memory do you have and what version of windows ? (right click on my computer -> properties)

Dave