• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Rundll Error Loading

namvet

FPCH New Member
I recently uninstalled Kodal Easy Share software from my pc and all Kodak software has been removed from my computer. Now on restart or start up I get a RUNDLL ERROR LOADING message as follows:

X RUNDLL
ERROR LOADING

C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1|APPLIC~1\Kodak\EasyShareSetup\$REGIS~1\Registration-7.1.30.7.sxt

The Specified module could not be found.

How canI get rid of the annoying message at boot up? I am running Windows XP PRO. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

tim25uk

FPCH New Member
Im not sure but id try ........booting your system as usual..........when its all loaded..........go to

START button

Run

And type msconfig...........

you should get a box........ and go to the tab labelled START UP.........

Find the device/devices which start with KODAK and stop them running at startup ..........by un checking them...........

this means they wont run at start up

Failing that try the remove/add programs operation in your MyCOMPUTER option........you will find this in >>>>>>>>>my computer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CONTROL PANNEL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ADD/Remove programs............ then delete the kodak software you have on there.

i hope this helps .

Peace

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IF this fails try a registry scan you can do this for free on many websites just google......................................

Registry Cleanup

varispeed

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Operating System
Windows XP - Professional
Search in Google for Autoruns by Mark Russinovic, it's on Mircosoft's website. Download, unzip and run. There's tons of loading points that aren't covered by msconfig. Click on File > Find and enter KODAK. Then delete the offending item.