• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Screen viewing size

Nov 15, 2006
some one was on my computer and now the size of everything is blown up instead of the original size all the way from my icons to my web viewing. How do I get it back to the original size???

FPCH Member
Nov 20, 2006
Try this

Click on 'start'
Click on 'settings'
Click on 'control pannel'
Double click on 'Display'
Click on the 'settings' tab
Look at the 'screen area' and try seting it to 1024 by 768.

Hope that works

FPCH New Member
Jan 22, 2007
Another method is to right click your mouse, left click Video Modes and continue to adjust to a view that you like.
Good luck