• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Share Programmes will not connect

Marty67

FPCH New Member
Can anyone help as this is driving me insane!!

I installed SharePro on my PC some months ago and it seemed to be working fine. A while ago it started getting slower and then crashing every now and again. Now when I launch it it can't get a connection to the Internet even though I am connected and browsing at the time. I have tried configuring my Firewal and even turned them off to see if it made any difference but it didn't.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

AdvancedSetup

FPCH Long Term Member
Well you could very well be infected and that may be causing the issue. You should scan your system with at least a couple of different antimalware programs. You may need to download and burn them to CD from another system to install on your PC and then scan it.

Let us know if you still need ***istance.