• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Site Downtime for Upgrade

• Admin

AWS

PC Experience
Elite PC Guru
I will be upgrading the site to the newest version of xenForo. During this time the site will be down at intermittent times. Downtime should be minimal.

The style we use will not be compatible so I will be adding a new style as part of the upgrade. When I start the upgrade process I will shutoff the old style.

Thanks for your patience.

• Admin

AWS

PC Experience
Elite PC Guru
Upgrade is now fully complete. The styles we had used were not compatible so they were removed. In their place there is a fresh new style available in a light and dark version.

You can switch to the new styles by using the style selector at the bottom of the page.

Starbuck

Admin & Security Team
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Certainly looks different. 👍

I quite like the dark theme.

Reactions: AWS
Top Bottom