• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Slow or not loading at all webpages on speedy win10 Pc ??

KenB

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
No problem Kev - get back to me when you can :)

kevh

Free PC Help Contributor
PC Experience
Some Experience
OK . after changing router over to spare one seems to be almost back to normal now for a day and a bit , just occasionally have to kill browser and then reloads straight away. (usually BBC weather :rolleyes: )

A little annoying with hours spent on it resetting , but quite nice having clean install of win10 again anyway i suppose. :)

Thanks for help
Cheers Kev

KenB

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Let me know how it goes Kev :)

I have a similar problem with win 10
John - can you start a new thread please - it is far easier that way :)

Top Bottom