• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

[Solved] Adobe Flash

Slumdog

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Hello again, its been a while!
I have recently inherited an old but unused Dell inspiron 1525. It is running Vista 32.
I have been updated and downloading for a day or two and I am still unable to download Adobe Flash.
It initialises and sends it to my downloads, but when I try to open it to complete the process, it will not allow me.
I have run out of ideas now as to how to do this. Any help would be much appreciated. I am using Firefox.
Thanks.

Slumdog

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Hi Ken, tried run as administrator; still nothing.
Tried the link you gave me, nothing.
It just doesnt want to load.
Have now tried on Chrome as well as Firefox, still nothing.

KenB

Administrator
take a look here - click here

In particular 1, 3 and 8

You could also try the link at the bottom that allows you to download it direct from F-Fox

Slumdog

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Thanks Ken, I had looked at 1, 3 and 8 but I hadn't noticed the link at the bottom; that seems to have worked.
Although Twitter videos still says "media can not be played", videos are working elsewhere and I'm not that bothered about Twitter!

KenB

Administrator
I will chalk this one up as a success [ at least mostly successful :) ]

Happy to be of help :)