• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

start

yeahcitygirl

FPCH New Member
when I turn my computer on its starts ok and then when almost there it clicks and starts all over again so at moment am using safemode

danzil

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
ok can you give us your system specs,,,ie operating system,cpu,memory etc.
what was you doing previously,have you changed any hardware lately.

try doing a system restore firstly....go to stat>all programs>accessories>system tools>system restore.
restore your pc back to a date previous to your issue...
this process is relativly quick and usually sorts issues like yours out...
but if it doesnt then rebooted back into safemode with networking and post back...
may be an idea to check "event veiwer" as well right click "my computer" then click "manage"then click the plus sign near "event veiwer" check in system and software for red errors copy the error details and post them back (if there is any) this will then help us diagnose your issue more easily...
do you receive any "blue screening at all"..
i look forward to your reply
kind regards
danzil