• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

    Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

    In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

    If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Suntek PSU. Alternative.


FPCH New Member
Aug 27, 2012
PC Experience
Hi all,Im looking to replace a suntek am608b1-300ws psu but cant find one anywhere. Is there another brand I could use that would be a straight swap with all the same cables. Thanks in advance for any help.


Oct 19, 2008
Wirral UK
I took the liberty of using your post details to find out where you lived :)

I did find one in the UK - but out of stock.

This is your PSU

It looks like a standard ATX PSU.
However - there is a small bracket with slots in .....on the cable side.
Is this used for mounting the PSU ?

What is the make and model number of your PC ?
Top Bottom