• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

SUPERantiSpyware and SUPERAdbloker?

shrimply

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Beginner
Operating System
Windows Vista - Home Premium
Hi, its me again,lol.

I've been running SAS free version for a while now, and have been considering for a while actually purchasing the thing.

So while updating today I got the offer of it for $19.99 which I believe is for a lifetime subscription. And was just going to get it.

But while I was looking at the website I saw that you can get the bundle of it with SUPERAdblocker for $29.95 ( but this isn't a lifetime subscription so i'd have to pay more still)

So is it worth getting the Adblocker too, I've never heard it mentioned. Also doesn't help that its in Dollars, more because it is than anything else.

Thanks

shrimply

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Beginner
Operating System
Thanks, i think for just now i'll just get SAS since i have relatively few pop-ups anyway, at least not enough to justify buying a second product.

Going to think about it first, thanks for the links AS I'll maybe send PM if I get around to it.

Bit confused by this here

If it includes it why would they sell it as a joint package, anyway as I said I don't think I really need a pop-up blocker, thanks for the help.

shrimply

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Beginner
Operating System
Thanks Seth, that's perfect, I do feel really bad when you lot post links like that though, its like I'm sure if I'd have put a little more effort into searching I'd have found that too.

Anyway, my plan of action is to download the adblocker free trial and see if I can find any benefits of having it, and if not I'll just get SAS.

Thanks again for your patience with all my uninformed questions.

Seth

FPCH Long Term Member
Operating System
No worries on the questions, that's what we're here for:)

AdvancedSetup

FPCH Long Term Member
You could also post an inquiry in that same post to see what the current status of a stand alone SB product is since the SAS 4.0 was released a couple weeks ago or so.

Many discussions on his site and a couple other boards as to the pricing and offerings. His company and I'm sure his method though perhaps not to the liking of everyone is proving to be quite profitable to him, so he would be the one to give you the correct advice on pricing or offerings.