• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

System Error message

roger

FPCH New Member
Hi - can anyone help me. A message saying system error comes up eveytime i go on internet explorer.
Reads - your computer was infected by unknown trogan - click ok to download anti spyware program to clean your system. When i try on close it i get directed to this site to install their software.
I have security software so its not trogan etc. I think this has invaded my internet system and i dont know how to get rid of it. It s driving me mad. Please help!!! Thanks

Seth

FPCH Long Term Member
Operating System
Windows Vista - Home Premium
Your absolutely right on that Kelly.

Roger,

That's an infection, and I guarantee it's not the only one on your system.

When you run SuperAntiSpyware, you need to update it, then run a COMPLETE scan.

Please post back with it's log by clicking on the yellow "bug" icon near the time, then going to Preferences>Logs.