• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

The best USB flash drive ever.

AdvancedSetup

FPCH Long Term Member
Well PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) is one of the best known encryptions and works quite well for me.

The only thing good about this USB is the automated deletion of the secret keys if brute force attack is used. AES is quite secure now but at the rate of increase in computing power who knows how long it will continue to be secure. Hopefully for many more years though unless some break through happens.

JEBWrench

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
Windows XP - Media Center Edition
I prefer the thought that it will actually explode if brute-forced, or physically jarred hard enough.

That would be -AWESOME-. :D

Though, how does having a password for the thing that you have to type in protect against keylogging?

C

CrazyComputerMan

That looks good... :)

I have brought this USB = DVD.CO.UK - MEMORY - Patriot XT Boost 2GB USB Flash Drive 150X

Because look at the quote.
"The Patriot 32G Xporter XT Boost survived our torture test which involved a trip in the bath and getting run over by the car tire."
I alway drop and stamp it with my foot, some of USB is broken then i brought this and when i accident stamp, it work fine, It's covered with plenty of rubber and very strong. It's shockproof aswell... 2 GB... Not bad :)

Last edited by a moderator: