• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

The Video thread.

Vr5fx

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Very Experienced
I was sure at some point I saw a thread on user videos, though I can't find it now.
Feel free to merge if I have been naughty. :)

Post your videos!

Vr5fx

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Very Experienced
This is my latest money eater.

I got myself into RC cars not so long ago, and here are some videos. :)

This is my first car, it is called a HPI Firestorm Flux.

Dash cam

Chase cam

And finally this is my latest project. A small test run on a new car

Wheeeeey! :D

KenB

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
I don't recall a "Video" thread as such ...... Nev started one on "Animation"
click here

By the way ........ interesting choice of foot-ware in the last vid :)

KenB

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Cant tell if this guy is serious or not .......
I suspect the video was released on April 1st :)

He also said the you need electrical tape because it "conducts electricity" ........... nope !

He will make a good car salesman !!

If this worked there would be some entrepreneur marketing the cable and making millions :)

Plastic Nev

Deceased - sadly missed
Youtube is full of P*** takes like this, even motor generator sets that run for ever on nothing, you can bet many naive people try these things and wonder why it doesn't work.

Nev.

RandyL

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
We had a thread stickied that we made some videos from a site in India. The short clips were stock and we added subtitles for humor. I unstuck the thread because no one was using it.

Plastic Nev

Deceased - sadly missed
Well we can still use this thread for those odd video's taken by ourselves, just for general interest or even when lucky enough to have the camera running when something funny happens.
However, nothing of humour, but is of general interest and is a trip up the fifteen inch gauge Ravenglass to Eskdale railway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDcOd452XkY

Nev.

Top Bottom