• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Transferring all old Ipad details to new Ipad

JackieC1

PC Experience
Some Experience
Hi, I am new here, and may be sounding like the biggest idiot in the world, but I will be recieving a brand new Ipad tomorrow :) very happy. I want to transfer everything from my old Ipad to the new one, including all game progress in a number of games I have. What is the best way to do this please? I have a full back up on my laptop and tried to use the cloud too but it did not seem to back up everything. Just a bit confused, can anyone help ?

AWS

PC Experience
Elite PC Guru
This is fully automated. Make sure the old iPad is close to the new iPad when you start the new one. After initial setup it will ask if you want to transfer data from the old iPad. Simply follow the prompts.

If that should fail make sure to log in to the new iPad with the same Apple account you used on the old iPad. Then when setup is done do a restore from the settings.

Top Bottom