• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

transferring from camcorder to pc

colmhughes

FPCH New Member
hello,

i am a novice in this area!! i am looking to transfer video from my old camcorder onto my pc & then dvd. i have played around a bit with moviemaker but really don't know what to do. i am using windows xp home edition & would appreciate any help & guidance. please remember, i am a novice & am looking for the easiest way to do it! Thank you.

bigmack73

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Very Experienced
There is one option. I have been using this all the time. If you look for a usb cord that has the round connections the RCA. The company that makes this device is Belkin. I might take some time to find. With this device you can hook up anything, like televisions, vcrs, and game consoles like the x-box.